See you soon

Wednesday 20 July 2011



Forgive me if I am AWOL for a few days, I have a  horrid cold that is knocking me for a sixer and I am mostly just moping around, with a little puttering when I feel up to it. The washing machine and the weather seem to want to replicate my mood with the washing machine dying yesterday and east coast low moving in for the next 3 or 4 days. I have someone coming out to look at the washing machine this morning, hopefully it won't be an expensive repair job, it is an oldish machine but with Paris just around the corner it's timing could've been better. And as for the east coast low, last time we had one in our region we had flooding everywhere and the loss of several lives so fingers crossed it isn't that bad this time.

Cheers

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!