One Day

Wednesday 24 August 2011


I really should slow down on the reading, I seem to be getting little else done lately! But I had to share this one, last week I finished David Nicholl's One Day, and I am soooo glad I did! Let's forget the movie is coming out shortly, I am a little nervous at what they may have done to it, and read it anyway! This book is definitely up there amongst my all time favourite books ever, it was exquisite. A friend called about an hour   after I had finished it and asked if I had a cold because I had been crying so hard (yes, so hard an hour later I still had barely stopped the hicupping) my nose was all blocked up! It reminded my of Cecelia Ahern's Where Rainbows End, both being stories of best friends and the opportunities that pass them by as time goes on. If you haven't read either put them on your list of must reads.

Cheers

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!