Happy 2013

Wednesday 2 January 2013



Happy New Year!

The whole New Year's resolution thing is something I usually find a little exciting. Just like a Monday, it's a new slate only on a much bigger scale. But this time I'm finding I want something a little different since the usual resolutions only last a few weeks at best.

So I'm setting myself some little goals instead. And I won't beat myself up if I don't achieve them. But I really like these goals so I am hopeful that I will be able to achieve them, even if I slip up every now and then. Here are a few:


  • Eat something from our garden, every day.


  • Plant something every week.


  • Blog more!


And the one resolution I make every year, get bloody organised!! (I think I have Buckley's hope of achieving that one, going on past results, tee hee)

Anyhow, I hope you all had a lovely holiday season, and for now - onwards!

We are off to the doctor's today so Miss 9 can have her stitches out. Bit nervous too...

Cheers


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!