Cookbook of the month - January

Saturday 7 January 2012

Grow it Cook it

The cookbook for January is 'Grow It, Cook It' by Sally Cameron. I picked this book because the garden is going a little crazy and I desperately needed some new ways with zucchinis! We almost have them up to our ears with the plants going crazy (although they look like they might soon start dying back) and now the eggplant is cropping nicely so I need some recipes for that too.



Last month's cookbook of the month (to be found here) turned out to be a bit of a fizzer as I used the current edition of Australian Good Taste for most of my recipes as well as a few of old favourites. I did however make these shortbread biscuits from the book and the girls had a great time using the Xmas cookie cutters.

Cheers

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!