It has been a bit quiet on the blogging front, but it has been a crazy few weeks for me. Saddest of all is that I will lose my job in a few weeks. I work in a large book store and it is a job I adore more than any job I have ever had before. I am shattered. Worse than not having this job is that the reason I will no longer have it is because the book store is closing. For good. Forever. I can handle not having the job, but knowing the store won't be there, or any of it's type around here, is something that saddens me immensely. I love these stores, have loved them since the first time I walked into one, but soon they will no longer be there. Well, there will be one left in the state of NSW but it is too far to go to get my book fix.

My little family also headed off to Sydney for a (very) little holiday. The girls are on their school holiday so  we had a quick break and visited a squillion museums over the space of 2 days. Okay, slight exaggeration there but we did visit The Sydney Observatory, The Australian National Museum, Centrepoint Tower, Sydney Aquarium, the Powerhouse Museum and the National Maritime Museum! My legs are still sore from all the walking. Unfortunately we left the camera at home. Darn! But a good time was had by all.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!