I Heart Housework

Friday 22 April 2011

Yes, it's true, I do. I love the feeling of satisfaction I get when I have cleaned until a room shines. Mind you it's not often enough that I do this, clean a room until it is completely done, usually it is just a 'lick and a promise', but when I get around to it the results are wonderful.

With my work finishing in a few weeks doing this should become the norm. It's been a while since I have been able to finish a morning's housework, put my feet up with a nice cup of tea and know that the entire house is sparkling, so I am looking forward to the opportunity to do it again. This week I did attack the kitchen, though it was entirely the exterior that got the treatment, the insides of the cupboards will have to wait. But three days later I still get a kick out of walking into the kitchen and seeing the results.




Now if only it would stay that way...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!