Book Week Parade

Tuesday 6 November 2012

A couple of weeks ago our school held it's Book Week parade (a little late I know, since Book Week was actually in August, but since our school hasn't had a Book Week parade in the 9 years I have had kids going there I am certainly not complaining).

Can you guess what Miss 9 went as?


Pippi Longstocking of course!


So I got my first craft fix in ages, I made the tunic top, with the crossover back just like Pippi's, and since I wasn't able to find a pattern to fit Miss 9 I had to make it myself. I was so proud of myself, it is the first time I have ever made my own pattern for anything! And it's reversible!


And she was the cutest Pippi!

Cheers

PS I have also given you a sneak peak of the almost finished chicken house, I'll post details soon.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!