It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Monday 5 December 2011


I love it when it is time to start the Xmas decorating. I try to start some time in November, but traditionally around here 1st of December is the day we start so I usually have a bit of difficulty getting Mr Homespun to start earlier, especially frustrating when I need him to get the tree out of the roof of the garage!

So the tree is finally up and over the next few days I will start adding other touches around the house, I'll admit I do have a few Xmas decos that stay up year round just because they make me smile! I would also love to add to my home made decos, I have a gazillion Xmas patterns and I can't seem to stop buying more, so hopefully I will be able to make time to do that over the coming weeks, although I have nearly finished this jacket so I will probably finish that first. And let's not forget all the baking to be done over the coming weeks... and the shopping...

Happy decorating!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!