Our Holiday

Tuesday 18 October 2011

In case you missed it, we have just returned from our dream holiday to Paris. We spent two weeks in Paris and another week in London. The trip is something I have dreamed about since I was 13 and it was better than I could've imagined, although we were all very happy to get home (3 weeks is about 1 week too long for a home loving girl like me!). Here are a few happy snaps.







We did almost everything we set out to do in Paris (don't even get me started on missing Monet's garden, argh) with a few day trips thrown in. Unfortunately by the time we got to London I was ready to go home so except for a lovely trip to see some friends, I really didn't enjoy London at all. We all had a lovely time but are so glad to be back home, although really missing the breads of Paris. I am going to start baking my own, maybe not everyday but regularly, to see if I can get back some of the deliciousness of the bread served over there. Wishful thinking, I know!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!