Tokerau Shawl

Tuesday 19 September 2017



I recently finished another knitty project, my Tokerau Shawl.

This was my first project using an indie dyed yarn and it is divine! The colours are amazing and it was a great fit for this project as it shows off the gorgeous speckles just perfectly.

I've also purchased some more yummy yarn from the same dyer so I'm now working out what to make with it but I have a few other things on the go that need to be finished first. The dyer has only been selling her yarn for a short period and she's Australian so it was also lovely to be able to support another small business owner. If you want to see more of her gorgeous hand dyed yarns she has an Etsy store found here.

Details Ravelled here.

xx
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so beautiful. I love the speckles! I am knitting a shawl too with a hand-dyed yarn the colour of sandstone. I think there's nothing like naturally dyed and hand dyed yarn. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, hand dyed yarn is the bees knees!

      Delete