A bit of everything

Saturday 31 August 2013

Monsieur Romeo

How quickly time flies when you are having fun, or going to work! Here's a quick rundown on what's been happening at Homespun Headquarters:

Miss 10 spent most of this week in Canberra returning yesterday evening to a Mum that missed her heaps!

Speaking of yesterday, when I jumped in my car after work the temperature gauge said the outside temp was 29 degrees, nothing special except that it STILL WINTER!!!!! Crazy. It makes me a little nervous thinking about what this summer will be like.

Last weekend I gave our small walk in wardrobe a much needed makeover. I took everything out, removed shelves (OK, Mr Homespun might've done that part), filled holes, sanded, painted and then put new shelving in (Mr Homespun helped with that part too). The result is amazing, even if I do say so myself. Unfortunately I still have the task of finding homes for all the things I took out that really don't belong in a wardrobe. Ugh!

I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and received two new members to our family as a gift from my folks. I will post photos and introduce you to them soon.

That's about it. Now I'm off to spend a large chunk of the weekend in the backyard, preparing beds for spring plantings, cleaning out chook houses and perhaps some more work on the cubby (have I told you about the cubby? No? More on that later).

Hope you have a lovely weekend and a big Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.
xoxo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!