Makings & Made

Monday 19 March 2012

I have been on a bit of a quest of late to use up some of my yarn stash. Not easy when I look at some of the yarns I have purchased and wonder what the hell I was thinking when I bought them!  As time passes my preference heads towards quality not quantity and I will be looking to restock the stash with natural fibres rather than man made. Still, some of the choices have been OK.



This blanket I crocheted last week using up some of the pure new wool I had hidden away. It feels lovely and will come in handy as the days (and nights) start to get cooler.



A quick and easy way to use up some of the acrylics I had, the start of a lovely baby blanket. A pity I don't have a baby in mind for it...



A dishcloth I knitted up yesterday using Debbie's now famous pattern, found here. I have been reading Debbie's lovely blog for years, and I love seeing what's happening on her farm and watching the change in seasons on the opposite side of the world. Not to mention all the lovely things she makes!

Cheers

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!