I don't like Mondays - I love them!

Monday 5 March 2012



Good grief I love Mondays! Adore them. To me it feels like New Year's Day every week, all shiny and new, ready to be shaped into whatever I want it to be. I feel like I can conquer anything life throws at me. I am superwoman.

Monday's are usually the day I write myself big lists of what I'll accomplish every day. Obviously this is the day I get all my housework done (or just about). Obviously this is also the day I can't make any 'big' decisions, goodness knows what I'll be getting myself into. This is the day I will start my diet (ha ha). This is the day I will get it all together (ha ha). This is the day I will start a small business from home (rolling around the floor now). But even so, I feel invincible.

Unfortunately the feeling has worn off by Tuesday and everything is back to normal.

Cheers

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!