Catch up

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Well February is almost over, thank goodness! It has been a slightly crazy month for us and here are a few bits and pieces from it.




These are some of the eye masks I made for Miss 13's slumber party. The pattern and tutorial can be found here.


These are my versions of the headbands I showed in a previous post. I am still tweaking the sizes, the pattern turns out a little big for what I want, obviously my tension and yarn made a difference. The pattern can be found here.

We have also been painting inside and had a couple of retaining walls and stairs built out the front of the house, something we have been putting off for a while (years if I'm honest). Plus all the birthdays and as much as I love it, I'm glad February is just about over. My purse is also happy about it, Feb has not been a good month for the savings!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!