Ruffle scarf

Thursday 2 June 2011

I haven't posted anything about what I've made lately so here is a shot of a ruffle scarf I made for Miss 12 a couple of weeks ago. It is one of the easiest patterns I have ever followed and was in a Better Homes & Gardens knitting special a couple of months ago. But there are also lots of similar patterns on Ravelry and the like.


Do you knit? I was taught by my Nanna when I has about 8 or 9 years old and still love to do it. She also taught me to crochet at the same age and I love doing it too. I find I am drawn to these crafts at this time of the year, having a lap full of lovely yarns, colourful and warm, is very soothing. It is also very satisfying seeing something come together quickly. Having said that, I haven't yet been adventurous enough to start something large, like a cardi or a sweater! One day I will though, maybe soon if I find a pattern I love enough.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!