Kitchen Challenge

Sunday 1 May 2011

I have been inspired by the April Challenge over at IHeart Organising (albeit a little late) and have zealously attacked my kitchen this week. With the exception of under the sink and the medicine cupboard, I have reorganised every cupboard in the kitchen. And they look amazing! I have also rearranged the layout of the cupboards, changing the contents of almost all of them instead of going along with what each cupboard has contained for the past 12 years or so.  One of the biggest changes has been the move of all the plasticware to the cupboard that formerly housed our glassware. The contents are now very neat, but more importantly, easier to see what I have and to get at it.

Before: the dark corner cupboard where my plasticware used to reside, now a very neat bakeware cupboard.

After: The plasticware's new home. I can see!

The feeling of satisfaction is great!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!