The Etsy shop is back in business

Thursday 13 August 2015

What's this?

Two posts in two days. The sky must be falling in!

This one is shameless self promotion, but who cares? It's my blog so why not?

After taking a bit of a break to complete a baby blanket for a friend in Canada I have re opened my Etsy shop.


This is the blanket, I adore the finished product but as it was made with very small stitches (all 17,113 of them) it seemed to take forever. Details Ravelled here.

Anyway, back to the shop. I have replaced almost all my hats with a new pattern featuring a stretchy ribbed edge for a perfectly snug fit. There are plenty of patterns out there for hats similar to this but this was my own pattern.


I've added a lovely wooden button to the unisex/boy's hat and the usual flower to the girl's. Available in lots of colours, with more being added.


And lastly, this is one of my old ones but the customer wanted a scarf to match and I was tickled pink with the outcome!


Somewhere in France there is a little girl wandering about in a hat and scarf made by me looking tres cute, mais oiu?

My Etsy shop is here.

xx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!