Quietly plodding along...

Tuesday 19 February 2013



I know it's been a while since I last posted, but here are some of the goings on:

Miss 13 is now Miss 14!

Both girls are back at school and after a few hiccups (class changes and the like) we are now back into our 'normal' routine.

Miss 9 is soon to be Miss 10 so a party is probably on the cards. I have ordered some really cute invitations and if it all goes ahead I will be sure to post about it.

I have done a bit of a mini makeover of the ensuite, I'll post on it later.

I have started Michelle Bridges 12 week Body Transformation (again), here's hoping I don't get pneumonia half way through like last time!

And lastly, I have been giving serious consideration to opening an Etsy store, so I am sorting though  what it will stock etc.

What have you been up to?

xoxo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!