February Knit - His Golden Lair

Saturday 28 February 2015


The MegaKAL knit for February was Kourtney Robinson's lovely His Golden Lair and I loved this pattern. It had several different sections so was never boring, but still intuitive enough that you weren't constantly looking at the pattern. It contained charts but also a written pattern if you, like me, prefer.

The result is small enough that it can be worn wrapped around the neck as a scarf or around the shoulders as a small shawl.


This was my first attempt at blocking, and I would say it was only partly successful, the points not turning out quite as pointy as I would prefer. Perhaps I will block it again in the future, although the result may have something to do with the yarn being part acrylic.

Details Ravelled here.

What's on your needles?

x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!