A Day Off

Tuesday 18 June 2013

It has been crazy busy here at Homespun Headquarters, I have been at work every day since starting, but today I finally have a day off! Yay!

I have a massive list of things I need to catch up on, the vege patch has been terribly neglected so it will be one of the first things I tackle today. I have spent almost no time with the chickens, just occasionally ducking into the backyard for a quick hello and I'm off again, so they could do with some spoiling today too. Maybe a handful of sunflower seeds will have me back in their good books!

My Etsy store is going along okay too. I have had a handful of sales, which I am quite excited about, but I need to continue expanding the range, so perhaps a little trip to the local yarn store today is in order too.

And let's not talk about the housework that needs to be done!

Anyway, it is nearly time to wake Miss 14 up, so I must dash.

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!