Rock Star Party

Tuesday 12 March 2013

As I mentioned yesterday Miss 10 had her birthday party on the weekend and the theme was Rock Star. This post is very photo heavy and some of them aren't the clearest, but that's what you get when you get the paparazzi (Miss 14) to work for free!

The invitations

The birthday girl

Her birthday was actually 2 weeks ago but this was the first opportunity we had where her bestie was able to come.

The backstage door

The Dressing Room for those that need a few extra accessories

The girls played karaoke on the Wii as well as a dance off, followed by whatever race they could think of down the front footpath where they waved at every car that passed by.

The VIP passes the girls got at the door

Food!

We had a 'mini' dinner, where we served mini quiches, mini burgers, mini pizzas and chicken wings. Yum! The girls were all fascinated with the pizzas, watching me roll out and shape the dough and asking me to fling it in the air to shape it (I tried and failed miserably!).


The take home goodie bag

The invitations, VIP passes and a dozen other bits and pieces were from simonemadeit (she also has an etsy store for those that prefer that to going directly to her website) and before you ask, no I am not receiving them for free in return for this post. I paid for them but was so delighted with them I am happy to plug her business.

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous Miss 10 (whose name is obviously Charlotte), you really do rock!

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!