Blogging along

Monday 14 March 2011

I love, love, love reading blogs but I have always been a bit of a lurker, too shy to leave comments but loving the blogs anyway. There are some incredibly beautiful blogs out there but was always worried that if I started a blog it wouldn't be as pretty as some of the others out there, and so far this is so true. But I'm getting there. And please don't think I am one of those that are more concerned with what other people think than my own opinion, I'm not, I really am doing this blog for myself, but I do want it to look nice.

It's just that there is so much to learn about blogging, much more than I realised. The photo part is one that is coming slowly for me. I take photos regularly, but not regularly enough for blogging and this is something I am working on, constantly reminding myself to take photos. I have done so much in the past week that I am excited about, but I never remember to capture the moment. Perhaps by blogging regularly it will stay at the front of my mind? Who knows...

For now though, here is a photo of our newish kitten, Romeo.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!