- Having the front lawn relaid - this meant digging up the old (which we got someone to do) and then shovelling 28 tonnes of dirt and spreading it out evenly, done with shovels and wheelbarrows. In just 2 days. Did I mention shovels? Yes? Well did I mention blisters?
- School holidays - just the usual dentists appointments, trips to the cinemas and the odd One Direction concert (that last bit is whispered because if they hear me say it they might start screaming, yes I have a teen and a tween!).
- Working (not much) on my Etsy shop and considering (a lot) whether to change to Zibbet after the recent announcements by Etsy. And after realising that Zibbet is an Australian company I am even more convinced that this could be the best option for me.
- Getting the summer veges started in the greenhouse.
- Buying new bedroom furniture for Miss 14 who is growing way too quickly in her mama's opinion.
- And celebrating Mr Homespun's birthday and our wedding anniversary.